AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

can't complete installation from AF Installed?

Author milkman
Partaker
#1 Posted: 1 Jun 2010 07:36 
Hi, i've searched for an answer on the forum, but am having no luck

I have downloaded and ran Amikit, helped it find the ROM's, but now when i go to install it, from source "AF Installed" I get the "Not a Valid source of Amiga OS"

Is this because I'm using the basic Amiga Forever? I thought it would still work. I re-installed WinUAE to my Amikit folder.

Any help much appreciated.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 1 Jun 2010 07:57 
What version of Amiga Forever do you have exactly?

Author milkman
Partaker
#3 Posted: 1 Jun 2010 10:42 
Amiga Forever 2010 value edition v 2010.0.0.0

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 1 Jun 2010 12:33 Edited by: AmiKit 
Unfortunately the Value edition of Amiga Forever does not contain ROM3.1 and OS3.x files required by AmiKit. Such a content is in Plus or Premium edition only:
http://amikit.amiga.sk/amigaforever.htm

With Amiga Forever Plus or Premium you don't even need to download AmiKit from here. AmiKit can be simply installed and run via Amiga Forever Player directly (switch to Application tab, select AmiKit entry and press the download button. Once the package is downloaded, it gets installed automatically. Now simply doubleclick the AmiKit entry and enjoy!

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 can't complete installation from AF Installed?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑