AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 191 [17 Oct 2019 17:54]
Guests - 191 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

How do I add games etc to the menus, thanks.

Author stanstimer
Partaker
#1 Posted: 3 May 2008 13:41 
Hi

I think amikit is great and far better than amiga forever, keep up the good work guys.

I have downloaded some games, applications etc from aminet and unarc'ed them but how do I add them to the menu's please.

Many Thanks.

S.S.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 3 May 2008 19:59 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hello,

if you mean the so called "start menu", simply open the menu at the desired location, eg. Games and then drag the game icon from folder window to the menu. Then you might want to press and hold down the right mouse button over the entry in the menu to customize it little. Just remember, the menu is set to auto-save all the changes. You should disable it if you want to experiment first: open the first menu, press and hold down the right mouse button over the AmiKit logo located at the top and disable the Autosave feature.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 How do I add games etc to the menus, thanks.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑