AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Display colors

Author zeke1312
Partaker
#1 Posted: 18 Dec 2007 18:42 
As I use IBrowse to enter this post, the backround color is grey. How do I change to white? I have made some adjustments while using Amikit, but not sure how to do it here.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 18 Dec 2007 22:13 Edited by: AmiKit 
Unfortunately, the grey background of the page cannot be changed. It's caused by incompatibility between the forum code and the Amiga browsers (IBrowse&AWeb).

What you can do is to change the look of the browser interface itself like buttons, fonts, background graphics, etc. In IBrowse press the right mouse button and select Preferences -> MUI. Similarly you can change the look of other applications that use MUI for its graphical interface. Or you can change the default look of all of them by changing the main MUI program itself (StartMenu -> Preferences -> MUI).

However the MUI program is shareware which means its configuration abilities are limited until you register it at http://www.sasg.com/cgi-sasg/order_info?app=mui

I think it's worth to register the program, eg. compare the default look of IBrowse and SimpleMail in your AmiKit installation and this screenshot showing the customized look of IBrowse and SimpleMail buttons and graphics (enabled by registered MUI).

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Display colors

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑