1. If you start AmiKit using its launcher (AmiKit.exe) the WinUAE is started automatically with the "AmiKit_v1.UAE" settings.
2. I think it should work. Any USB device connected to your PC should be visible and usable in AmiKit as well.
3. The middle mouse button is used to bring windows to front. To assign different button please follow this LINK
4. The IBrowse is not configured to recognize and play the video directly. You can download the video to hard disk and either use Amiga or Windows to replay it. Simply doubleclick the downloaded file. I recommend to use Windows because the player on Amiga side (FroggerNG) is shareware and in unregistered form it plays only part of the video file.
5. You can buy it directly from the authors for much less: 65 Australian Dollars. It's about 55 American Dollars. Please follow this LINK
Alternatively you can make the run button be pressed automatically. Edit S:Startup-Sequence and remove the „;" sign from the begining of „;Run >NIL: C:CPointer" line. Choose the correct line according to your screen resolution used in AmiKit. NOTE: This procedure does NOT affect the 10 second startup delay in any way of course!
Or use MorpheuZ (located on desktop) and switch to Scalos or Workbench environment instead of the Opus.
6. Unfortunatelly, UnArc is not the part of Amiga Forever package and thus if you have used Amiga Forever as a source of the system files for AmiKit the UnArc is not the part of the AmiKit neither. Check this LINK
for more details. You can use MUIUnArc instead. Better check the tutorial videos first. 3 of them are devoted to archiving and unarchiving the files.