AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

AmiStart customizable?

Author liontech2002
Partaker
#1 Posted: 7 Sep 2007 00:43 
I see you customized AmiStart with the picture of you cat and all. So how do I go about customizing it to my own personal stuff, say a picture of my fish...???

Peace
Eric

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 7 Sep 2007 10:21 
Sure. Open the first menu, hold down the right-mouse button over the image of the cat and select Global Settings. Go to Images&Icons settings and change the Logo Image.

Note that your changes are saved immediately. This is because Auto-Save Preferences option is enabled by default. Before you start experimenting with AmiStart prefs I would recommend to disable this option. You can always save the preferences manually.

For more information check the AmiStart's documentation in AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/AmiStart folder.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 AmiStart customizable?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑