AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 324 [28 Nov 2019 07:12]
Guests - 324 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

AIAB and AMIKIT can be run on the same machine????

Author solamnic
Partaker
#1 Posted: 14 Mar 2007 14:19 
I ve installed AIAB for many many years.. and i would like to use the Amikit too...

The installation of Amikit completes normally but when i try to start it .. AIAB Workbench pops up... (AIAB and Amikit are installed in different folders)

Is it possible to run AIAB and Amikit on the same computer???
and How???

Thank u for ur answer

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 14 Mar 2007 15:45 
Yes, it is possible, of course.

In your case it seems the wrong config is used for WinUAE so it loads AIAB config instead of the AmiKit one. Please start the AmiKit launcher again and press the "Configure WinUAE" button. You should see something like "AmiKit_v1.uae" configuration entry. Mark it and press the Load button and then the Start button. If the configuration entry is not there press the "Load as..." button and load C:\Program Files\AmiKit\WinUAE\Configurations\AmiKit_v1.uae" file.

Author solamnic
Partaker
#3 Posted: 14 Mar 2007 15:56 
Yep that was the case....!!!!

and i also had to point out where the AK0 was...

Everything solved..

Thanks a lot .. and keep up the great work..!!

(Btw WinUae 1.4.0 is tooo buggy (( hope they fix that soon!)...

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 AIAB and AMIKIT can be run on the same machine????

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑