AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Code Bench on Flower Pot

Author cerulean
Partaker
#1 Posted: 1 Jan 2019 19:21 
Greetings

I'm loving Flow Pot - thanks!

I do however have several programs with GUI issues - buttons without any gfx on them, magenta blobs where (I expect) a graphic should be, etc. Code Bench is one such app. All of the buttons are just gray squares. Other apps - YAM for example, have no GUI issues. Any thoughts are why this might be, or how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 4 Jan 2019 10:14 
Hi Cerulean, sorry for my late reply. Unfortunately this out of my area of expertise. Flower Pot was built according to general best practice of emulating OS4.1. That means Flower Pot doesn't contain any undocumented features or patches, it's more or less a well configured WinUAE with few extra OS4 programs wrapped in an automated installer with graphical launcher on top.

So what you can do to improve the emulation is to replace WinUAE with newer one (www.winuae.net) and/or experiment with its configuration and/or tweak OS4. Perhaps an update of your host computer graphic driver might help as well?

If you believe the issue doesn't happen on real thing, please send a bug report to Toni Wilen, the developer of WinUAE.

I am sorry I could not help more.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Code Bench on Flower Pot

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP