AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Flower Pot installation crash

Author xovox
Partaker
#1 Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:27 Edited by: xovox 
Hello, I just bought the Flower pot. After installation and copying all the roms, I started the installation. The AmigaOS4 Logo appears, then a shell with some commands (loading rom) the whole installation crashes with this debug window:
Whats the problem? I thought it works out of the box.

Windows 10 x64
32 GB Ram
r9 390 Gfx Card

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:31 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi! I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please check if the required Cyberstorm 4000 PPC ROM named "ralphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471.rom" is not zero size?

If it is zero size, it means you have to start AmigaOS4 installation from your Amiga Forever first. This procedure will generate the ROM file and it will not be zero size anymore. After that you can copy the ROM file to your your Flower Pot and proceed according to its manual.

Author xovox
Partaker
#3 Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:34 
I found the solution. you can delete this post

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:36 
Was it the zero-size file?

Author xovox
Partaker
#5 Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:45 
Yes, you should update the FlowerPod.pdf with this information

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Flower Pot installation crash

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP