AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Amikit freezes.

Author Jeffb
Partaker
#1 Posted: 21 Oct 2018 20:55 
I installed Amikit and it ran fine at first but now everytime I try to run it fullscreen, the screen goes black and it seems to freeze.
I end up having to log out of Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 21 Oct 2018 22:16 
Hi Jeff, what screen mode do you use on your Windows? And did you change AmiKit screen mode before you went fullscreen?

There are two options.

1. Run AmiKit Launcher and click Configure button. Go to WinUAE > Display settings and switch RTG back to Windowed mode to see if it helps.

2. Or re-install AmiKit and be careful what screen mode you choose. For more details please refer to Quick Guide, chapter Default Resolution on page 8: http://bit.ly/AmiKit-QuickGuide

Let me know how it worked.
Jan

Author Jeffb
Partaker
#3 Posted: 22 Oct 2018 16:22 
Hi Jan, thanks for the reply, I re-installed Amikit and finally after several attempts of fiddling about
it seems to be okay. Still a problem when I use the CTRL key with F12 though, but at least I can get
both modes.
Once again thanks!

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Amikit freezes.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP