AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Change Icons - some icons cant be changed

Author amikit_noob
Partaker
#1 Posted: 31 Aug 2018 10:46 
Specs: AmiKitX 10.5, Default amikit theme with default icons, OS3.9 OSXL as source, 1680x1050 fullwindow 32bit, iMac early 2009, 2.66GHz, 4 GB Ram, macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi, is it possible to change the Ram/WinHD icons to my own custom icons ?

Everytime I change the Ram/WinHD icons, they reset back to the default Ram/WinHD icons after I reboot AmiKitX, so my custom icons are only temporary...

Thanks
amikit_noob

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 31 Aug 2018 11:14 
Hi, regarding WinDH icons, you have to copy disk.info file to the given disk first. For example, copy AmiKit:disk.info and then change its image.

Regarding RAM icon, as far as I remember, the icon is copied to RAM from ENVARC:Sys/def_RAM.info so you have to change the icon there.

Author amikit_noob
Partaker
#3 Posted: 31 Aug 2018 20:18 
Yes, that worked, thank you

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Change Icons - some icons cant be changed

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP