AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

bug installing flowerpot

Author oliveira44
Partaker
#1 Posted: 20 Nov 2017 20:56 
Hello,

I just ordered Amikit X and Flowerpot. Amikit X runs very well but not Flowerpot.
When I try to run install OS4 from flowerpot, it crashes just after the picture introducing new OS4. It opens a bus window called arabuusimiehet.WinUAE with some numbers...
I have tried it on 3 different computers some problem...

I have installed all amiga-os-310-a4000 amiga-os-310-a4000 ralphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471 rom in Roms folder under Flowerspot...

Thanks for your help

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 20 Nov 2017 21:12 
Hi,

is it Windows, Mac or Linux? What's your OS version?

Is "ClassicInstallCD-53.71.iso" also located in the FlowetPot/ROMs folder?

Please send me log files to amikit@gmail.com To obtain them, please follow the following (simple) procedure:

Run FlowerPot.exe, press Configure button. The WinUAE window will pop up. Click "Configurations" from the left menu, then select "InstalOS4" configuration entry from the right menu and then click "Load" button. Then select "Miscellaneous" from the left menu and enable "Create winuaelog.txt" and "Log illegal memory accesses". Then click the Start button. When it crashes, locate the log files "winuaebootlog.txt" and "winuaelog.txt" in FlowerPot/WinUAE folder.

Thank you!

Author oliveira44
Partaker
#3 Posted: 20 Nov 2017 22:42 
It is windows 10 and ClassicInstallCD-53.71.iso is in FlowerPot/ROMs folder. I send you winuaebootlog by email...

thanks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 21 Nov 2017 21:47 
Please check the ralphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471.rom file. Isn't it zero size? If so, you have to start your Amiga Forever and run AmigaOS4 config there. That will create a real ROM file which is not zero size anymore. THEN copy the ROM to FlowerPot/ROMs folder.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 bug installing flowerpot

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP