Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here /

Flowerpot: Installing Final Edition Update #1 breaks install?

Author craig
Registered
#1 Posted: 3 Jun 2017 20:39 
Hey guys, appreciate any help.

I've tried this a few times now with the same result using FlowerPot on Windows.

I can successfully install from my Final Edition ISO. Everything works great and I end up at the Amiga OS desktop.

I then add the Update #1 lha file as a disk in the UAE settings, and it appears on my Amiga desktop, I launch the installer for the update and it installs all the way.

I'm them prompted to reboot, so I click to reboot.

When it reboots it just drops to a grey screen with an AmigaDOS window open..Am I doing something wrong?

Author craig
Registered
#2 Posted: 3 Jun 2017 20:41 
UPDATE: It's just the automated boot that doesn't work.. Killing UAE and launching again via the Flowerpot application and it booted fine!

I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here / Flowerpot: Installing Final Edition Update #1 breaks install? Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0