Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here /

Flower Pot - Cant allocate enough memory

Author radar103
Registered
#1 Posted: 23 Feb 2017 18:34 
When I try and install os4.1 with Flower Pot I get the error Cant allocate enough memory to load kernel . Please help. I have looked at Ram in the winuae config but dont know what to change. My system is a Lenovo running Windows 10 Home with 8mb ram.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 23 Feb 2017 19:49 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi and welcome.

Is this happening before or after OS4 installation? Or in other words, is the message shown after you pressed "Instal OS4" button or "Launch" button?

You might want to press "Configure" button and adjust WinUAE RAM settings there. Increase or decrease "Z3 Fast" RAM.

If your Windows is 64bit, you can try to switch to 64bit WinUAE according to the Gardener's Guide (see Tricks&Tips).

Author radar103
Registered
#3 Posted: 27 Feb 2017 13:14 
Hi Thanks for your help. Resolved the issue. I was using the wrong 3.1 Rom image. I was using A1200 3.1rom instead of the A4000 3.1 image.

I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here / Flower Pot - Cant allocate enough memory Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0