Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here /

i have two mouse not synced in full screen mode

Author jess
Registered
#1 Posted: 9 Dec 2016 11:16 
Hi all,
Happy to be there in the Amikit experience.
After some efforts (not so many), i'm done with the installation of Amikit 8 on USB pendrive.
I've searched the best resolution to fit to my screen, configured it.
It seems nice, but I have a problem with the mouse : i have two pointers that are not synced together (i can click with both of them ). One of them, when I take it to the left disappear and reapears at a different location, as if this was something like a "null" window border...
Hope it is clear enough and you can help me !
Thank you all,
Cheers,
Jess.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 9 Dec 2016 21:55 
Hi Jess and welcome to AmiKit!

Press F12 to enter WinUAE configuration. Click the "Game Ports" settings and change the Magic Mouse cursor option to Show native or host cursor. Or you might want to disable the Magic Mouse or Virtual Mouse Driver option completely.

Note that some settings cannot be changed while the emulation is running. You have to press the Restart button, change the settings and then run the emulation again.

Cheers,
Jan

I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here / i have two mouse not synced in full screen mode Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0