AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here /  

How can i install to hard disk

Author nicetux
Partaker
#1 Posted: 31 Mar 2016 15:08 
At the moment i`m testing Amikit with VirtualBox (my host is debian). But i want install Amikit to a physical machine - how can i do install Puppy to hard disk? I don't want boot ever from USB Stick, i prefer a installation to hard disk. Is this possible?

Whats are the minimum recommended system requirements for puppy as host?

At this way, thank you to the developers

Author klesterjr
#2 Posted: 31 Mar 2016 15:31 
I added a shortcut to the installer in the Puppy Menu (the paw print at the top left of the screen), but here is a link to a website with instructions as well ...

http://puppylinux.org/wikka/InstallationFullHDD

Author Amigo66
Partaker
#3 Posted: 6 Oct 2016 20:35 
Hi, my english is pure, I hope that we will understand. My problem - dualboot on my Zenbook Prime UX32VD via EFI W7 and Xubuntu 16.04, and I want add Puppy with Amikit. THX for Your advices.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 7 Oct 2016 09:55 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Amiga66, the "Puppy" guy is at AmiWest show now. He will answer your question as soon as he gets back. Thanks for your patience.

Author klesterjr
#5 Posted: 14 Oct 2016 22:18 
Unfortunately, AmiPUP isn't EFI compatible.

Author Amigo66
Partaker
#6 Posted: 18 Oct 2016 23:39 
Yeah, but that is the way how to install it. ou can see it here
http://forum.ubuntu.cz/index.php?topic=76321.25
by!

I have a basic question, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / I have a basic question, I am new here /
 How can i install to hard disk

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top