AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Coding under AmiKit

Author usb2000
Partaker
#1 Posted: 20 Dec 2015 13:00 
Hello, I'm a amiga user from the last 90. I normally write 68k code that runs in real amigas (A-500, A-1200, etc) and I also use the WinUAE
with Amiga Forever in my PC for testing purposes without problems. I want to know if it possible develop 68k programs under AmiKit. I know
that my development tools (Assempro, etc) accept new resolutions correctly.

Thanks in advance and sorry by my poor english ( I'm a spanish user)...

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 00:00 
Hi usb2000! Of course it is possible to develop software in AmiKit. You just need to install the tools you need.Everything you create in AmiKit will work for other AmiKit users as well. Easy.

In near future we would like to add a special "Developer's Add-on" which would install some basic tools and make the developing even easier.

Author usb2000
Partaker
#3 Posted: 27 Dec 2015 10:45 
OK, thank you! I hope to develop software (mainly games) in this wonderful plattform
soon and, of course, upload my work to the AmiKit community.

Again, thank you by your quick answer and Happy New Year!!

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Coding under AmiKit

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑