AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

A question regarding Boing Bags

Author SubV
Partaker
#1 Posted: 2 Jun 2014 17:19 
Hello.

I'm planning to re-install AmiKit, using Amiga OS 3.9 CD this time.

There are four Boing Bags available for this OS, two official and two unofficial.

Are they required to be installed? Maybe the AmiKit already includes them?

Thank you in advance.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 2 Jun 2014 20:05 
Hi and welcome to Support Forum!

I recommend to install first two Boing Bags (the official ones) and then run "Install Patches" script located on desktop. It provides you with all the necessary patches. The other two unofficial patches are not required nor recommended.

Author Malakie
Partaker
#3 Posted: 28 Nov 2014 03:14 
Question.. just installed 1.7 using Amiga Forever 2014. do all the boing bags need to be installed or are they included?

Author Malakie
Partaker
#4 Posted: 28 Nov 2014 03:16 
Question.. just installed 1.7 using Amiga Forever 2014. do all the boing bags need to be installed or are they included?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 28 Nov 2014 13:51 
Amiga Forever includes all the Boing Bags + additional patches provided by AmiKit. But you can check yourself - run "Install Patches" located on desktop. It should say that "all available patches have been installed".

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 A question regarding Boing Bags

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑