AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Why my WHDLoad games not load with Amikit?

Author Javier
Partaker
#1 Posted: 23 Aug 2013 18:22 
Why my WHDLoad games doesn't load with Amikit?

I checked if it was problem of the Cloanto AF ROM files,but all that was inutile.

Help me please I am really in a hurry but that must a have a solution really.

And in AmigaSYS4 all or the mayority of the games ran but now it doesn't it have the same problem as in Amikit,well appointed.

What do you think now?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 27 Aug 2013 10:08 
- Your AmiKit version?
- What AmigaOS have you used to install AmiKit? Which version?
- Your WinUAE version?
- Your WHDLoad version?
- Have you copied the ROMs to AmiKit:Devs\Kickstarts folder manually or you found them there after installation of AmiKit?

The following things MIGHT help:

- Install older version of WinUAE: Go to http://www.winuae.net/frames/download.html, download one of the ZIP archives, extract it and copy the WinUAE.exe into AmiKit\WinUAE folder

- Install older version of WHDLoad: Go to http://whdload.de/whdload/old-whdload/, download one of the older archive and copy the WHDLoad file to C: (backup the original file first).

- Re-install AmiKit 1.6.0. Try WHDLoad before you use AmiKit's LiveUpdate.
(You might want to try different AmigaOS to install AmiKit.)

- Also try to use regular ROMs instead of the Cloanto's one.

Author Javier
Partaker
#3 Posted: 16 Apr 2014 20:30 
AmiKit version 1.6.7
AmigaOS WB 3.1 or 3.9 because I can't get the info when I hide Dir Opus Magellan 5
WinUAE version 2.4.0
WHDLoad version is 17.2
And about the roms they were installed automatically within my AmiKit installation

I tried some older stuff such WinUAE version etc... but don't know why I didn't get to install it

Hope this helps you and get the solution

Thank you Amiuser

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Why my WHDLoad games not load with Amikit?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑