- Your AmiKit version?
- What AmigaOS have you used to install AmiKit? Which version?
- Your WinUAE version?
- Your WHDLoad version?
- Have you copied the ROMs to AmiKit:Devs\Kickstarts folder manually or you found them there after installation of AmiKit?
The following things MIGHT help:
- Install older version of WinUAE: Go to http://www.winuae.net/frames/download.html,
download one of the ZIP archives, extract it and copy the WinUAE.exe into AmiKit\WinUAE folder
- Install older version of WHDLoad: Go to http://whdload.de/whdload/old-whdload/,
download one of the older archive and copy the WHDLoad file to C: (backup the original file first).
- Re-install AmiKit 1.6.0. Try WHDLoad before you use AmiKit's LiveUpdate.
(You might want to try different AmigaOS to install AmiKit.)
- Also try to use regular ROMs instead of the Cloanto's one.