AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

How do I launch WinUAE from inside AmiKit?

Author AmigOS
Partaker
#1 Posted: 9 Sep 2012 06:45 
I'm new to AmiKit since I just installed it in laptop PC using an existing version of Amiga Forever Plus.

Is there any way to launch WinUAE from inside AmiKit> Is is possible to access and launch a game in adf in the HDD of my laptop using WinUAE, instead of Amiga Forever, while running AmiKit?

Author lm
#2 Posted: 9 Sep 2012 19:07 
@AmigOS:

AmigaForever uses Winuae, as emulation engine, so it's certainly possible to launch an adf from within AmiKit: just press F12 from inside Amikit to bring up winuae GUI !

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 9 Sep 2012 22:45 
Hi,

like lm said, press F12 and WinUAE window will appear. If you have ADF game I think it is more simple to run it without AmiKit, just select the game, set the correct configuration (A500 or A1200) and that's it.

It is also possible to install the ADF game to AmiKit. In this case download a particular installer from WHDLoad site, unpack it and run it. When it asks for the ADF disk, press F12 and insert it there.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 How do I launch WinUAE from inside AmiKit?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑