AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

How do you...

Author LogMan
Partaker
#1 Posted: 4 May 2012 23:56 
I've been trying to figure out how you change the clock in the bottom right taskbar from 24h to 12hr format, if it's even possible.

I can change all other clocks but not that one.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 5 May 2012 09:42 
I've just tried it and I am afraid it's not possible. Right-click the taskbar, select Tool Setup. The digital clock is listed as stdclock.tool. But if you double-click it, there's no such an option. You can disable the digital clock, though.

A useful trick:
AmiStart taskbar is set to autosave any changes made to its configuration. And believe me, it's very easy to screw up something with AmiStart. Before you start experimenting, back up your current settings. It's the following file:
AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/AmiStart/sm.prefs

Author LogMan
Partaker
#3 Posted: 5 May 2012 15:50 
I've just tried it and I am afraid it's not possible. Right-click the taskbar, select Tool Setup. The digital clock is listed as stdclock.tool. But if you double-click it, there's no such an option. You can disable the digital clock, though.

That's what I suspected, guess I'll just disable it then (by double-clicking )

A useful trick:
AmiStart taskbar is set to autosave any changes made to its configuration. And believe me, it's very easy to screw up something with AmiStart. Before you start experimenting, back up your current settings. It's the following file:
AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/AmiStart/sm.prefs

That's great to know as I have managed to screw up a few times already, thanks for that

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 How do you...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑