AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

NetSurf

Author amiga_user
Partaker
#1 Posted: 22 Feb 2012 19:28 
Hi all,

i just bought amiga forever and installed AmiKit and i am very impressed, i am loving it but maybe someone can help me with netsurf, for some unknown reason i cannot for the life off me get it to go full screen, i am using the maximum screen resolution with amikit screen prefs and everything looks great, any help will be most appreciated, i always remember one of the best things about owning an Amiga back in the day was the community was always there for each other, so i hope things are still the same with the users that are left out there.

All the Best Fellow Amiga Enthusiasts!

Davie

Author Anonymous
#2 Posted: 23 Feb 2012 12:01 
Hi amiga_user,

you can go fullscreen by setting fullscreen in Options file to 1,
or change width and heigth.

Best Regards

Author amiga_user
Partaker
#3 Posted: 23 Feb 2012 20:45 
wow, how easy was that ;) thank you so much, my amikit experience is even more better now

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 NetSurf

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑