AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

big hallo to amikit

Author amigadl
Partaker
#1 Posted: 29 Jan 2012 14:50 
first of all ; i must say amikit have been the best product since amiga in a box
(aiab)
long time ago in the start of amikit i have lost my login and passwords ,but however i am back , and if i can help somebody i will help you.
first of all , the product amikit 1.6.0 have i been tested one 8pc and i must say its the best i ever seen on internet.
it works in my eyes faster than windows seven yes i can prove this.
dont matter if you have a powered pc , i use amikit on pentium 4 with 1GB and 40 gb and amikit is alot faster than the new powered pc. why this is i really dont know.
the old pc's works better and more compatible i think.

i find amikit alot better and very easy than aros but however.
i have tested aros on a harddisk drive and boot with just only aros and i must say , its good but not yet perfect

i wanna seen amikit like a product and boot from harddisk like aros i think you will have a powerfull management amikit on your old pc's .

1 word amikt is in my eys the best out there

check out my website very soon of more than 10 years on internet with very rare software , i have up and running a fast website with soon 100gb of software , underconstructions

see you soon
amigadl

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 big hallo to amikit

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑