AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

amikit screen modes

Author Anonymous
#1 Posted: 25 Jun 2010 03:27 
i have just downloaded amikit from the site and have put it on a gateway laptop T2050@ 1.6 ghz amiga forever v2009.1.0.0 with win uae v1.6.1.0

i have tried most of all the screen modes but to no avail.. the amikit boot starts up and the initial logo of the wheel chog with the tigers eye is near the bottom of the screen... basically i only get the top 2/3rds of the screen, and dont get to see the loading indicator bar.. what needs to happenfor the proper screen mode selection.. i am sure it is something simple. this laptop supports 1280x800

my email is shadowrider091962@yahoo.com

Author Anonymous
#2 Posted: 28 Jun 2010 03:24 
was able to change the screen mode from amikit after boot, didnt get it to see the settings from winuae.

Author Anonymous
#3 Posted: 28 Jun 2010 11:48 
Usually the 800x600 or 1024x768 should work. If the boot screen doesn't go away, hit ESC to quit the boot screen. Maybe some error message is waiting behind it. For more info please refer to FAQ or Troubleshooting.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 amikit screen modes

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑