AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

AmigaForever->AmiKIT->Mount Windows HD

Author Pgg
Partaker
#1 Posted: 2 May 2010 07:32 
Hello,

i am running AmiKIT from AmigaForever emulation suite. How can i get my windows drives show up in the AmiKIT environment/Workbench?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 2 May 2010 23:42 
While the emulation is up and running, press F12 to show the WinUAE config window. Go to Hard Drives section and enable Add PC drives at startup. Then go to configurations section and save this modified configuration as the default configuration of AmigaForever's AmiKit. Next time you start the emulation the PC drives should be visible and accessible.

Author Pgg
Partaker
#3 Posted: 3 May 2010 03:03 
thanks.

amiga forever seems to load the configuration from some different secret place tho. but i can run it when i run winuae and select the config manually.

thanks for your instructions.

Author frank
Partaker
#4 Posted: 18 May 2010 14:40 
while the amikit windoww is open, click F12.
Then clik on floppy drives. then on Df0 and then on the button ...
thats the button with the three points.
Now sellect de disk u want, click it two times.
then press OK and ur disk WB or whatever will appear in the amikit window.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 AmigaForever->AmiKIT->Mount Windows HD

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑