Thanks! Any and all help appreciated! It's something to do with the hdf file that FS-UAE does not like. I copied the hdf file to a folder on my Mac, and mounted that as a hard drive with limited success. It boots (much slower than wine), and then comes up with 5 errors,
- opus_pattern_stuff program failed error #800000000B,
- another window title DOS error: device (or volume) is not mounted,
- another error ShowAmiga96 - Problem "At least one window (of an alien program) is still open on the boot screen. ShowAmiga96 will stay in the background until all windows are closed...
- System Request "Intuition is attempting to reset the Workbench screen. Please close all windows, except drawers.
- and finally, another System Request "Need version 37 of mathieeesingbas.library
I don't expect anyone to resolve all these, just demonstrates Im closer, but in a mess
Thanks everyone for the tips!