Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have Mac specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Mac specific question /

Font change? Maybe??

Author GeoKM
Registered
#1 Posted: 31 Jul 2017 12:05 
Hi Jan,

I am Running on Mac and have just Updated to 10.2 and Also Updated WinUAE and Wine.

I am not sure, but since I did followed the instructions in the Amikit Quick Reference it seems to me that the Font on the main Workbench screen has become crappy? Not as nice as it was before I updated Wine.

I am just wondering, when I replaced /usr for Wine should I have told MacOS X to Replace or Merge the 2 Directories? I chose Replace..... Was that wrong?

Thanks.

P.S. Love Amikit X 8-)

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 13 Aug 2017 14:31 
Hi, replacing the wine folder is OK. You can always replace it with older version of wine to see if it makes any difference with your font issue.

What's your Mac resolution and what is the resolution of your AmiKit?

If you run AmiKit in full-windowed mode, try to switch to full-screen or windowed mode. Press F12 and in WinUAE go to Display and change the RTG settings accordingly.

Then, if Workbench fonts are displayed OK, you probably have to select different screen mode for AmiKit when running it in full-windowed mode. Press F12 and change the RTG mode back to full-windowed. In AmiKit run AmiKit:Prefs/ScreenMode program and test some other screen modes to see if they look right (but always choose 32bit BGRA modes).

Hope it helps.

I have Mac specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Mac specific question / Font change? Maybe?? Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0