AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Mac related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Mac related questions /  

Full Screen Mode on Mac OS X

Author slygon
Partaker
#1 Posted: 30 Jan 2015 15:37 
Is there a trick to getting AmiKit to go into full screen mode in OS X? When I try, I just get a black screen. I am not sure how to troubleshoot this one.

Thanks!

Eric Lamb

For your information, I am running this on a MacBook Air with OS X Yosemite, and AmiKit 8.2.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 30 Jan 2015 17:29 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Eric and welcome to Support Forum!

I don't have an access to Mac now. Try to play with E-UAE settings, enable fullscreen BEFORE you start the emulation, etc.

If nothing helps, you might want to try FS-UAE instead of E-UAE: http://fs-uae.net/

Hope it helps.

Jan

Author slygon
Partaker
#3 Posted: 30 Jan 2015 18:11 
Thanks, I will see what I can figure out with FS-UAE. I have tried all sorts of tricks to get E-UAE to go into full screen mode, both before and after boot... but it just goes black... Are there any tricks I should know about when moving AmiKit over to FS-UAE?

Eric

Author LeftyFPB
Partaker
#4 Posted: 8 Feb 2015 20:18 
slygon
I think you'll find FS-UAE works much better than E-UAE. The launcher has a button that toggles between full-screen and windowed mode. Frode did an incredible job with it.

Mac related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Mac related questions /
 Full Screen Mode on Mac OS X

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top