Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question /

YUMI iso installer -> failed to load Slacko Puppy

Author dhertor
Registered
#1 Posted: 25 May 2016 11:32 
Hi there!!

I tried to use YUMI as multiple USB ISO installer, but Amikit fails to load. Have you tried another solution or were you been enabled to user a muliple ISO loader?

Thanks in advance!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 May 2016 18:14 
Hello, Rufus worked for me http://rufus.akeo.ie

If you still experience problems, maybe your computer is not supported. In that case try to use the flash disk with different computer.

Author dhertor
Registered
#3 Posted: 26 May 2016 10:21 
Hi!

No, the problem is not about the computer, but the way Slacko Puppy was modified. YUMI could install this version in an USB stick. I'd like to use the 128GB stick I have with other OS.

Thanks in advance!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 26 May 2016 10:44 
I don't have experience with multi-boot USB so I am afraid I cannot help here. I am sorry.

Author klesterjr
#5 Posted: 29 May 2016 15:36 Edited by: klesterjr 
What exactly are you trying to do? Your first post says that AmiKit fails to load, which makes sense, since it needs to be installed to work. Or did you mean AmiPUP fails to load? Does YUMI bootstrap the iso or does it copy the files on the iso to a folder? Does what you're trying to do work with an unmodified version of Slacko 5.7 (your last post insinuates that it does)?

Author dhertor
Registered
#6 Posted: 31 May 2016 12:53 
Hi!

I'm just trying to add this iso to a multiple iso pendrive loader. I've some installed in it, using YUMI as the "installer". It uses syslinux to boot each system, and basically decompress the iso using a specific folder estructure. Just to know if it's possible, but I'm afraid it's not compatible using a standard Slacko Puppy installer included in YUMI. I'd talk to YUMI's developers.

Thanks in advance!

I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question / YUMI iso installer -> failed to load Slacko Puppy Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0