Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question /

AmiPUP/Amikit Good news and bad news

Author zeke1312
Registered
#1 Posted: 7 Oct 2015 22:56 
I finally got Amikit to boot from E-UAE....................BUT watching the Amikit boot screen, at what appears to be the end I get this error: 8000 000B. Task 10022F4

Can you assist? Thank you

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 8 Oct 2015 12:29 
New version of AmiPUP is going to be released this weekend in Germany. I will send you a link. I believe it will work much better for you. Stay tuned. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Author zeke1312
Registered
#3 Posted: 8 Oct 2015 16:54 
OK, thank you!

Author zeke1312
Registered
#4 Posted: 14 Oct 2015 05:25 
AmiKt Admin any update on problem resolution? I tried the install on another PC with the same results.Thank you

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 14 Oct 2015 09:30 Edited by: AmiKit 
It's in my to-do list. I have visited 3 countries in just 2 days and it's still not end of a working week. I'll get back to you as soon as my workload decreases a bit. Thanks for understanding and patience.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 17 Oct 2015 12:12 
Chuck, I've sent you email with update files.

I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question / AmiPUP/Amikit Good news and bad news Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0