AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 1 [ amikit_noob ]
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Linux related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Linux related questions /  

Drive WinDH:C?

Author Zeraphine
Partaker
#1 Posted: 15 Dec 2014 21:36 
Hello,

i have another question (i hope the last ^^).

Let me forget my bad english (its not my first language). I hope you can understand what i now write:

I have installed the windows version, and the linux version, both on one pc (the linux version was a little bit corrupt, but it now works, i have abborted the mistake in the zip archiv).

In the windows version, when AmiKit starts, i have the RAM Disk, and another Drive called "WinDH:C". I love this drive, because i can read my complete windows pc with it. I can copy from my Windows directory anything to the Amiga Ram Disk. Really cool!

Now the question: How can i geht this "Windows Drive WinDH:C" in the Linux version?

greetings, and you make a good job here with old Amiga Freaks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 18 Dec 2014 10:48 
Hi Zeraphine,

check the screenshot on page 4 in this document: http://psytrance.sk/amikit/linux/AmiKit_for_Linux.pdf

You should be able to configure E-UAE to point to some of your Linux folder and this folder appears as a drive in AmiKit.

Hope it helps!

Author Zeraphine
Partaker
#3 Posted: 19 Dec 2014 02:17 
I dont use Linux

I use FS-UAE with the Linux version of AmiKit ^^

Hmm, but i could try it with fs-uae and add a drive in settings.

Linux related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Linux related questions /
 Drive WinDH:C?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top