AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question /  

Emulator that runs on BBB distributions? I want to run Amikit on the Beaglebone Black

Author shinyknight
Partaker
#1 Posted: 14 Oct 2014 07:50 
I see potential in running AmigaOS on SOC boards like the Raspberry Pi and the BeagleBone Black.

Did anyone tried to achieve this? The power of the BBB should be enough to run UAE; and AOS on top of it; altho I can't find anywhere a version of UAE that runs on either Armstrong, Debian or Ubuntu for the BBB. The packages are simply not there, so without emulator is impossible to run Amikit.

Any support would be appreciated; I simply want to keep the whole Amiga on a portable small SOC computer; ready to be hooked up to anything that has an HDMI port, to play old games and software.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 14 Oct 2014 10:28 
I've never got in touch with such hardware so I cannot be much of help here... anyone else?

PS: Have you tried AmiKit for Linux?

I have Linux specific question AmiKit Support Forum / I have Linux specific question /
 Emulator that runs on BBB distributions? I want to run Amikit on the Beaglebone Black

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top