AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

Amiga Forever 2009 with AmiKit released!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 3 Jul 2009 01:02 Edited by: AmiKit 
Cloanto released today Amiga Forever 2009, the latest version of the award-winning Amiga preservation, emulation and support suite for Windows and other platforms. The 2009 version includes hundreds of enhancements and was tested to comply with "Compatible with Windows 7" requirements.
New features include seamless, one-click integration of the AmiKit! (screenshot)

Author Clyde
Partaker
#2 Posted: 3 Jul 2009 16:37 
Very cool! I already bought, downloaded and installed it.

So, here is a question for the Amikit integration: How do I integrate my existing Amikit installation? I downloaded Amikit via the AF Player (seemed to be necessary) and then I moved my "old" Amikit install over \AmigaForever\Shared\dir\Amikit. Unfortunately if I start Amikit now from the AF Player I just get a message/screen with sth about the AF roms or sth (don't know right now), but Amikit does not start. Any hints?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 4 Jul 2009 10:03 
Can you post a screenshot please?

Author Clyde
Partaker
#4 Posted: 7 Jul 2009 15:41 
Hm, strange, now it works nearly perfect ... I am sure I did sth wrong last time I copied it, but I don't know what.

Nevertheless, still it is not perfect. The first screenshot is of my stand alone Amikit install: http://hw4cubic.amiga-resistance.info/downloads/amikit_good.png

After I copied my Amikit folder to the equivalent folder under AF it looks like this: http://hw4cubic.amiga-resistance.info/downloads/amikit_af_bad.png

You see, quite a few items as well as all the PC drives (I guess that's related to standard AF WinUAE config!?) are missing. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Author Clyde
Partaker
#5 Posted: 10 Jul 2009 12:25 
Any ideas on that? Did someone else it to work correctly?

Thanks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 10 Jul 2009 12:54 
Hmmm, interesting. Gimme some time to reproduce it myself. Thanks!

Author Clyde
Partaker
#7 Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:03 
No problem, take the time.

Thank you!

NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 Amiga Forever 2009 with AmiKit released!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑