AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

Phenomena for Real3D for free

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 15 Jan 2008 13:52 Edited by: AmiKit 
Recently we announced a free availability of Real3D ray-tracing application for Amiga. Now the advanced particle animation system plugin for Real3D, called Phenomena, is available to download for free as well thanks to permission of Delta Knowledge.

The Phenomena is a collection of particle-animation tools which offers flexible and advanced features for handling almost every kind of complex particle animations, and it is fully integrated in the Real 3D environment.

To install it, simply download and install the re-packed Real3D add-on for AmiKit which now contains the Phenomena plugin. The non-AmiKit users can download the installation ADF images, of course.

http://amikit.amiga.sk/add-ons.htm

Author alanwall
Partaker
#2 Posted: 16 Jan 2008 04:15 
Amkit, I dled the first 1-without the
plugin-to my usb installed Amikit/laptop in my Peterbilt sleeper in Laredo,Texas but it looked like it wanted to do a complete install of Amikit with Real3D ? will wait till I get home from this run and see the answer

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 16 Jan 2008 16:03 Edited by: AmiKit 
No, the installer contains the Real3D and Phenomena data which are copied into your already installed AmiKit package.

Author flash951
Partaker
#4 Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:51 
Files for the Real3D directory seems to be missing for Phenomena, 4 needed RPL libraries for "/rpl/sys" and the rpl file for "startup/" directory.
The URL link for download ADF is not working either.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 26 Jun 2018 13:05 
Thank you for your feedback. I will check this ASAP.

Author flash951
Partaker
#6 Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:29 
I've looked more into it and got it working. I downloaded adf images from elsewhere, and installed the rpl files in R3D3: stasrtup and rpl directory. It was still not present in custom menu in Real 3D or possible to start from RPL shell. I found out, in R3D3:Startup, the "example" rpl file already located in Startup as default needs to be removed, Real 3D will only automatic start one file within Startup. This was not in the Phenomena documentation. So the correct files needs to be located in startup and rpl and the default example rpl fil already present in Startup needs to be removed.

NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 Phenomena for Real3D for free

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top