AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

AmiKit Wallpaper Contest 2007

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author DBAlex
Partaker
#16 Posted: 13 Sep 2007 23:30 
So, The results are out!

Well done to everyone who entered!

I came 3rd, YAY!

Also, ill be uploading all 3 of my wallpapers in resolutions of up to 2560x1600 to AmiNet very soon! (When I can work out how to... probably very easy)

Oh and just another well done, I think the best wallpaper won although I am fond of the 2nd place entry! (Lorraine Design)

Author AmiKit
Admin
#17 Posted: 13 Sep 2007 23:54 
Actually you came 2nd and 3rd simultaneously. Look at the number of votes

Author Blinx123
Partaker
#18 Posted: 15 Sep 2007 02:08 
I find this quite annoying. 7 people voted for one of my wallpapers (Nr.3 to be precise) on the first day. On day 2 some of my friends voted for the same picture. So see my problem? How come many more than 7 people voted for picture Nr 3 but stll the poll guys only wrote down 7 of them?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#19 Posted: 15 Sep 2007 02:17 Edited by: AmiKit 
Blinx123,

the poll system has been provided by SurvSoft. When the poll ended, they have purged the responses of duplicate IP addresses. If your friends used the same computer to give their votes, then their responses were probably considered as invalid. For more information and questions regarding the poll system please contact the SurvSoft directly. Thank you.

Author Blinx123
Partaker
#20 Posted: 15 Sep 2007 15:35 
No,actually all of them have an own computer.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 AmiKit Wallpaper Contest 2007

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑