- AmiKit now supports PNG, dual PNG and OS4 icons thanks to Bernd Roesch!
- Directory Opus Magellan II also supports these icons! FINALLY!
- Ken Lester has painted the dual PNG icons for AmiKit!
- UPDATED: AfA_OS, now with PNG, dual PNG and OS4 icon support!
- UPDATED: AISS 3.2
- UPDATED: AKCC 6.6
- UPDATED: akFAXX DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akGIF DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akJFIF DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akLJPG DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akNAIL DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akPNG DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akSVG DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: akTIFF DataType 45.57
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP External 68k decoding engine 2.18
- UPDATED: EvenMore 0.63
- UPDATED: Frying Pan 1.1
- UPDATED: MCC_TheBar 21.1
- UPDATED: Meridian 2.23
- UPDATED: MMKeyboard 3.24
- UPDATED: picasso96fix by Bernd Roesch
- UPDATED: PicShow 31.403
- UPDATED: PlayOGG 6.2
- UPDATED: SimpleMail 0.31
- UPDATED: WookieChat 2.5
- FIXED: SymphoniePlayer crashed on exit
The update is delivered to you automatically thanks to AmiKit Live Update feature.BUG NOTE:
If you installed this update and then you run "Install Patches" to install additional patches into your OS3.9, it might happen that PNG won't be shown correctly anymore. If this happens please add C:morelibspace command into your Startup-Sequence, just right after C:Safe command. Another alternative how to avoid possible problems with PNG icons is to run "Install Patches" BEFORE you install this update.EDIT:
The offline cumulative update archive is also available. This cumulative update installer updates any AmiKit 1.2.x installations to AmiKit 1.3.0. This is useful especially for those users who cannot use, for whatever reason, the AmiKit Live Update feature. The AmiKit_12x-fix.exe archive is also included. Note that after the installation of this cumulative update the first startup of AmiKit will take longer. This is because the update files will be extracted during this first startup. This might take up to several minutes, especially if you're updating from v1.2.0.DOWNLOAD