AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

AmiKit 8.1 released!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 19 Dec 2014 11:12 Edited by: AmiKit 
Ready for the update? We are!

AmiKit is now even better with a new version of MUI4 and other improvements.

A few minor bugs from the previous version were squashed too in this release.

AmiKit 8.1
- UPDATED: MUI 4.0 (r4283) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Böckelmann and Jens Maus!
- UPDATED: AHI Prefs 6.2
- UPDATED: AmiKit Android application
- UPDATED: AmiKit AmiPUP ISO 8.1
- UPDATED: AmiKit MorpheuZ 2.1, now displays BETA message if DOpus5.91 is active
- UPDATED: Icon images are now stored in FastMem instead of ChipMem (Prefs/Workbench)
- UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.404 by Peter Keunecke
- UPDATED: Wet 6.4 by Chris Young
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.0 by Bert Jahn
- FIXED: BDSlide doesn't appear any more if screen mode is changed
- FIXED: Minor bug in NetSurf options fixed
- FIXED: Polish font error requester won't complain again
- FIXED: AmiTradeCenter icon works with icon.library now
- FIXED: Internal error if installing AmiKit on Android is fixed, again
- FIXED: WHDLoad is no more overwritten with older version if AmigaForever is used to install AmiKit

SPECIAL THANKS
Ken Lester, Toni Wilen, Thore Böckelmann, Jens Maus, Peter Keunecke, Artur Jarosik, Daniel Westerberg, Retrofan, Thomas Richter, Bernd Roesch, Paolo Besser, Lubomyr Lisen, Jarosik, Mikhail Malyshev, Krzysztof Radzikowski, Dimitris Panokostas, Peter Keunecke, Zeraphine, Cyril, Ancalimon, Adrian Brown, Aurélien Loron and others. and all the others who helped and/or supported AmiKit.

Newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/_EaP5

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Author ccapublic
Partaker
#2 Posted: 19 Dec 2014 12:25 
Thanks again Jan and all Amikit development contributors for the hard work !

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families from South of France !

Cyril

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 19 Dec 2014 15:23 
Merci beaucoup, Cyril

Greetings from Prague!

Jan

Author Seiya
Partaker
#4 Posted: 24 Dec 2014 14:11 Edited by: Seiya 
i have find some red and yellow guru when i start a program that use request tab to search files.
I use windows version for many years without problems.

edit
my problems.
i have reinstalled amikit, but same problems..

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 24 Dec 2014 19:57 
When you re-installed, did you uninstall AmiKit completely before?

Also which program exactly is causing the problem?

Does it help if you switch back to MUI 3.8 (you can do that easily with MorpheuZ)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Author John Cantrell
Partaker
#6 Posted: 17 Jan 2015 18:39 
I'm having a problem installing and running Amikit on my Android phone (LG G2). It appears that it finds the rom file fine as I get to the click here if Amiga OS is located in one of these directories, but I'm at a loss as to where these files are at. I've bought and installed Amiga Forever Essentials on my phone and I have Uae4all2 installed and these work fine. What files exactly are needed (from where? I do have Amiga forever installed on my computer as well) and where exactly do they need to be copied? ( ok I know Amiga forever files need to be copied to the Amiga forever directory, but Amiga forever essentials only copies rom files and two adf files. Is it the workbench adf file that needs to be copied or is it like the c directory, devs directory, fonts directory etc... that need to be copied over and how do I do that exactly?) I've tried searching for exact instructions but haven't had any luck......

Author Lubomyr
Partaker
#7 Posted: 19 Jan 2015 23:24 Edited by: Lubomyr 
AmiKit used only kickstart ROM (not a AmigaOS files) from 'Amiga Forever Essentials'
Amiga Forever Essentials does not include AmigaOS files which are required for install AmiKit
You must use Amiga Forever for PC or AmigaOS 3.5 or 3.9 installation files.
Uae4all2 currently can't support AmiKit because uae4all2 not support FPU,32bit addressing(more than 8mb z3fast ram), scsi,bsdsocket & picasso96.
Amikit is based on E-Uae emulator. Soon will be released version with GUI.

Test version (still in development) - http://anddev.at.ua/load/emulators/e_uae_0_8_29/2-1-0-27

NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 AmiKit 8.1 released!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top