Ready for the update? We are!
AmiKit is now even better with a new version of MUI4 and other improvements.
A few minor bugs from the previous version were squashed too in this release.AmiKit 8.1
- UPDATED: MUI 4.0 (r4283) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Böckelmann and Jens Maus!
- UPDATED: AHI Prefs 6.2
- UPDATED: AmiKit Android application
- UPDATED: AmiKit AmiPUP ISO 8.1
- UPDATED: AmiKit MorpheuZ 2.1, now displays BETA message if DOpus5.91 is active
- UPDATED: Icon images are now stored in FastMem instead of ChipMem (Prefs/Workbench)
- UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.404 by Peter Keunecke
- UPDATED: Wet 6.4 by Chris Young
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.0 by Bert Jahn
- FIXED: BDSlide doesn't appear any more if screen mode is changed
- FIXED: Minor bug in NetSurf options fixed
- FIXED: Polish font error requester won't complain again
- FIXED: AmiTradeCenter icon works with icon.library now
- FIXED: Internal error if installing AmiKit on Android is fixed, again
- FIXED: WHDLoad is no more overwritten with older version if AmigaForever is used to install AmiKitSPECIAL THANKSKen Lester, Toni Wilen, Thore Böckelmann, Jens Maus, Peter Keunecke, Artur Jarosik, Daniel Westerberg, Retrofan, Thomas Richter, Bernd Roesch, Paolo Besser, Lubomyr Lisen, Jarosik, Mikhail Malyshev, Krzysztof Radzikowski, Dimitris Panokostas, Peter Keunecke, Zeraphine, Cyril, Ancalimon, Adrian Brown, Aurélien Loron and others. and all the others who helped and/or supported AmiKit.