We are proud to present the biggest AmiKit update ever. We spent countless hours, days and weeks working on this project so we could deliver a real high-quality product for the Amiga community out there. And we succeeded. This long awaited version introduces exciting new features and, in addition, comes on a luxury 4GB USB flash disk! (free public link will be available later). We hope you will enjoy AmiKit as much as we did during its development!Main features:
- introducing new full version applications like AmIRC, FroggerNG and FryingPan.
- full video replaying support: simply doubleclick and play most of the modern video formats
- new emulation engine (WinUAE 2.4.0 AmiKit preview)
- new graphics artwork by Kenneth E. Lester, Jr.
- new integrated software like NetSurf, ScummVM, AmiTwitter, OpenSSL, Wazp3D, etc.
- dozens of updated applications like AfA_OS, FlashPlayer, MCP, Scalos, WHDLoad, YAM, etc.
- enhanced compatibility with the latest Amiga Forever versions
- many improvements and fixes... and much more!
Plus one more thing... FULL & REGISTERED VERSION OF DIRECTORY OPUS MAGELLAN II
(license granted by GPSoftware)Special thanks to
Ken Lester, Rex Schilasky, Toni Wilen, GPSoftware, Cloanto and all the other people involved.
This release would not be possible without your help!What is AmiKit?
It turns your Windows, Mac or Linux machine into high-end classic Amiga environment. We've done all the hard work for you. Once AmiKit is installed, everything is in place so that your emulated Amiga will be immediately usable.
For more information please visit AmiKit website at http://amikit.amiga.sk/