A new update package is available for download
. It upgrades the emulation engine (and other core files) of your standalone AmiKit 1.5.x installation. It also fixes the compatibility of AmiKit 1.5.0 installer with new Amiga Forever releases.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS UPDATE IF you installed AmiKit using the Amiga Forever Player. In this case the update it is not necessary.
WHAT DOES THIS PACKAGE DO?
* updates the emulation engine and other core files of your standalone AmiKit 1.5.x installation (NOT the one installed by Amiga Forever Player!)
* fixes the installation compatibility of AmiKit 1.5.0 installer and new Amiga Forever releases. Simply install AmiKit 1.5.0 first, cancel the RomFind search and finish the install procedure (do not run AmiKit). Then install this package, run the RomFind program, install the ROMs and run AmiKit. Now you can select Amiga Forever as a source of system files for your AmiKit again.
* WinUAE 2.3.0 - the emulation engine of AmiKit
* WinUAEHelp 2.2.0 - the comprehensive manual for WinUAE
* AmiKit.exe 1.6 - the AmiKit graphical Launcher
* RomFind 1.6 - the tool to search and install required ROMs easily
* WinGuide 4.0 - the Windows viewer of Amigaguide files
* WinLaunch 1.1 - allows to launch Windows applications from AmiKit
* Startup-Sequences - updated installation startup sequences
- Toni Wilen for WinUAE http://www.winuae.net/
- Rex Schilasky for AmiKit.exe, RomFind.exe and help with installation script
- Steven Eckles for WinGuide
- Mark Harman for WinLaunch
- G.Veichtlbauer, P.Hutchison and B.Roesch for WinUAE Help Filehttp://winuaehelp.vware.at/
- Jordan Russell for Inno Setup http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php